The Community Foundation was notified that DonorCentral (the platform donor advisors use to submit grants and view fund statements) will not be available for use after March 15th. The foundation is moving to the next version called DonorCentral NXT. Donors can submit grants on the new system today, March 15.
This is the process moving forward:
- A welcome email is being sent to donors today, March 15th – the Go Live date. If you are a Community Foundation fund holder and did not receive this email, please contact [email protected] .
- March 15th is the first date donors will be able to sign in to the new system.
- A donor’s Blackbaud/DonorCentral NXT id will be the email TCFHR has on fi
- Donors should follow the instructions in the welcome email to create a password for the system.
- After a donor’s initial login, the donor will still be able to login from our website tcfhr.org by clicking on Fundholder Login which will connect you to our Blackbaud website/DonorCentral NXT.( https://tcfhr.donorcentral.com )
- A Quick Start guide can be found on our website, and the guide will also be available under the Resources tab of the new site.
As always, feel free to contact us at 540-432-3863 with your questions as we all get used to this new process. While we didn’t choose this update, the new system is user-friendly and will allow fund advisors to see all of their fund information in new ways.