Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we believe it is prudent to close our physical offices to the public effective Monday, March 16 through April 4, at which point we will reevaluate. Staff will be working remotely.
We will not be meeting with new or current fund holders in person, but we welcome the opportunity to talk with you via email or phone. Gift, grants and all work will be processed in a timely manner. Grant checks will be processed on our normal grant schedule.
COVID -19 Relief Fund
We are conferencing this week with City/County and nonprofit leaders to discuss a coordinate relief fund effort should one be necessary. See the work of the Seattle Foundation at https://www.seattlefoundation.org/communityimpact/civic-leadership/covid-19-response-fund. We have done a good deal of work on preparation for disaster funds. We feel confident that we are ready to move forward with such a fund should one be necessary.
Contact information is below and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service.
- Amy Lemmons [email protected] Grant Manager & Accounting Assistant
- Amanda Bomfim [email protected] Program Officer
- Ann Siciliano [email protected] Program Director – mobile number 540-476-5806
- Tammy Duxbury [email protected] Director of Accounting
- Revlan Hill [email protected] Executive Director –mobile number 540- 820-1009